City of the Elves City of the Elves

I hate you.

You, my friend....are a flocking prodigy. You say you're 15 now? You have the creativity and genius of an experienced composer well into his freaking 40's!!!
....Give me your talent. Quit being so selfish.
But all joking aside, nothing short of brilliant. Well done! 5/5, 10/10!

You don't wanna You don't wanna

Mmm!

This is just...so....sexy....
I'll tell you what I DO wanna hear. And that, my friend, would be an all acoustic version of this song. Well done! Keep it up!!

Lundsfryd responds:

You are not the first person to say that. It seems that people are put a bit off when the distorted guitar sets in. Perhaps we will do that sometime. Thanks :)

Ode to Stove Ode to Stove

What's the best word for it?

Outstanding, glorious, great, epic, magnificent, noble, triumphant, honored, awesome, sweet, cool, badass, godlike, wonderful, amazing, stunning, staggering, imposing, badassmotherfuckery, impressive, excellent, inspiring, marvelous, I love you, mind-boggling, stirring, triumphant, did I already say that?, refreshing, invigorating, and pretty fucking good.

JagerBomb JagerBomb

Just.... Just yes.

AttackTh3Radical responds:

Garden Party Garden Party

Intoxicating!

Hmm.... I feel the...sudden urge to.... get up, put on a silly top hat, smoke a pipe, and cavort about...whilist on a unicycle...all at the same time.... Strange... Anyway, well done! 5/5 10/10

Sax Practice #2 {s20} Sax Practice #2 {s20}

Wonderful

Ah. It's great to finally hear the sound of an actual instrument being played, rather then some crappy software instrument. Especially when it's played like this! Wonderful improv piece, my friend. Keep it up!

A Piano's Testimony A Piano's Testimony

Wishy washy.

Okay, start with the negatives, end with the positives.
The time signature changes are wonderful, but I feel that they are too... recurring. With a piece like this, you can only change it a certain number of times. Its difficult to appreciate them if they're happening all the time throughout the song.

Positive: Love the strings and drums complementing the piano in the background. They make the song mysterious, and draw curiosity out of the listener. I can't get enough of it. Got it on repeat right now. All in all, wonderful piece. Keep it up. 5/5, 9/10

Gravey responds:

All good things to note in your comments. I'll keep them in mind. ;-)

Thanks for the review.

-Gravey-

Colour My World Colour My World

Nice.

Quite a beautiful piece, I must say. I guess it could be considered cocktail music, so I can see where you're coming from when you call it jazz, but I agree with Druids. This is more of a classical style, rather than a jazz style.

A Cat on the Piano A Cat on the Piano

Haaa!

Dom, I can safely say you have substantially surpassed my expectations of you. Not only can you make hilarious videos and animations, but you can write music too?! I mean.. Holy crap. This song's got a quick tempo. Yet you still managed to write lyrics that fit perfectly into the song. Your rhyming scheme is quite unique, I might add. Makes me wanna get a cat.. And make music whilist it dances. xD.
Well, the song is hilarious and awesome... I can say that I envy your talent....you...jerk.

Hacsev Jazz Hacsev Jazz

Nice!

To be honest, I was never all that into techno jazz, but this a lick that I can really get down to! I like the poppy feel to it. What I love is that you've got small hints of techno, but throughout most of the song, you chose to stick with traditional jazz. Love it, keep it up!

Hacsev responds:

I'm really happy you enjoyed it. Thank you!